Breast Augmentation - Boob Job in Turkey
Breast enlargement or boob job is an operation aimed at increasing breast size and creating an aesthetic shape. It is the only method that provides a reliable and lasting result and it is one of the most common plastic surgeries. Women and girls who are unsatisfied with the natural shape of their breasts choose this option as the most effective medical salvation of their issue. Turkey is an excellent destination for breast augmentation procedures due to its highly skilled surgeons and lower prices than other countries.
- Breast Prosthesis Replacement
Breast Uplift - Boob Job in Turkey
Breast lift surgery is performed on women who have sagging breasts and are uncomfortable with this case. If the breast size is sufficient, only breast lift is performed. If it’s both small and saggy, silicone is additionally placed with the breast lift. The second solution for girls who don’t want silicone is breast augmentation with oil injection. However, this procedure isn’t done during breast lift. First, a breast lift is performed. After 6 months, the breast is enlarged by a second operation by injecting fat into the breast.
Breast Reduction - Boob Job in Turkey
Breast reduction – (Boob Job in Turkey), which is disproportionately large breasts can cause both physical and emotional distress for patient, in additional this, patients with macromastia may experience physical discomfort resulting from the weight of their breasts. The resulting pain can make it challenging for some patients to perform common physical activities and along with the physical ailments of macromastia, some patients may suffer from emotional distress or more significant mental health problems as a result of their large breasts, this is also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size more in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with excessively large breasts.
5 Stars Hotels
6 Nights, 7 Day
All airport and internal transfers with VIP cars.
7/24 Health Supports
in your language.
All details are explained to you.
Return to Work:
3 to 7 days
General anesthesia, in some cases local anesthesia or sedation can also be used.
Potential Risks and Side Effects:
Scar, Nerve damage, Nose bleeding, Numbness, Swelling
ITINERARY & TRAVEL DIARY
- Arrival to Istanbul Airport
- Our team will meet you at the airport
- Visit to the clinic and consultation with your doctor
- Transfer from the clinic to the hotel for rest
- Transfer from hotel to clinic
- Getting prepared for surgery
- Required medical tests and final evaluation before surgery
- Start of surgery
- Spending the night at hospital
- Your doctor will check your health status
- Discharge from hospital
- Transfer to the hotel for rest
- Resting for recovery
- Enjoy Istanbul without tiring yourself
- Transfer to the clinic for final evaluation
- Discuss the details of complementary therapy
- Obtain instructions from your doctor about what you should pay attention to
- Transfer to the airport in order to return to your country
* Treatment processes may vary according to the health service and its scope of each person.
After the operation your breasts might seem too big or too small to you. This is because you have oedema in your body. In order to lessen the oedema you should drink plenty of water suggesting 3 litres per day. Pineapple, pineapple juice and parsley are also good for oedema.
There might be a considerable amount of soreness and swelling. This is normal, and it will naturally dissipate over time. To help reduce this pain and speed up healing, it is strongly recommended that you invest in one or two recovery bras. After a month you can start wearing a sports bra.
These garments are specially designed to maximize post-op comfort, but they also provide implant stability, increased circulation and mild compression to ensure proper lymph drainage. After the first week, patients are encouraged to slowly ease back into light exercise and a normal daily routine. The discomfort should be minimal by this point, but doctors advise women to refrain from strenuous or jarring activity like running. Heavy lifting is also discouraged until they are fully recovered.
The points you need to pay attention to in the post-operative period directly affect the success of the Breast Augmentation – (Boob Job in Turkey) procedure. Try to follow all the advice given by your doctor. If you have any questions, COSMETICIUM will be here to help you with our expert team. In the Aftercare stage after Breast Augmentation surgery, it is important to note the following:
- You will have post-operative pain, so you should have a companion on the first day to help you.
- Get detailed information from your doctor after the operation and learn how to proceed.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing for the first week.
- You can return to work 2-3 days after the operation.
- Avoid strenuous sports and heavy lifting for the first 6 weeks. Try to lie on your back during this period.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience an abnormal condition.
We really care about the successful results of our patients. If you would like to share your new outlook with us, please feel free to post photos via our contact page.