Breast enlargement or boob job is an operation aimed at increasing breast size and creating an aesthetic shape. It is the only method that provides a reliable and lasting result and it is one of the most common plastic surgeries. Women and girls who are unsatisfied with the natural shape of their breasts choose this option as the most effective medical salvation of their issue. Turkey is an excellent destination for breast augmentation procedures due to its highly skilled surgeons and lower prices than other countries.
ITINERARY & TRAVEL DIARY
- Arrival to Istanbul Airport
- Our team will meet you at the airport
- Visit to the clinic and consultation with your doctor
- Transfer from the clinic to the hotel for rest
- Transfer from hotel to clinic
- Getting prepared for surgery
- Required medical tests and final evaluation before surgery
- Start of surgery
- Spending the night at hospital
- Your doctor will check your health status
- Discharge from hospital
- Transfer to the hotel for rest
- Resting for recovery
- Enjoy Istanbul without tiring yourself
- Transfer to the clinic for final evaluation
- Discuss the details of complementary therapy
- Obtain instructions from your doctor about what you should pay attention to
- Transfer to the airport in order to return to your country
* Treatment processes may vary according to the health service and its scope of each person.
After the operation your breasts might seem too big or too small to you. This is because you have oedema in your body. In order to lessen the oedema you should drink plenty of water suggesting 3 litres per day. Pineapple, pineapple juice and parsley are also good for oedema.
The points you need to pay attention to in the post-operative period directly affect the success of the Breast Augmentation procedure. Try to follow all the advice given by your doctor. If you have any questions, COSMETICIUM will be here to help you with our expert team. In the Aftercare stage after Breast Augmentation surgery, it is important to note the following:
- You will have post-operative pain, so you should have a companion on the first day to help you.
- Get detailed information from your doctor after the operation and learn how to proceed.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing for the first week.
- You can return to work 2-3 days after the operation.
- Avoid strenuous sports and heavy lifting for the first 6 weeks. Try to lie on your back during this period.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience an abnormal condition.
We really care about the successful results of our patients. If you would like to share your new outlook with us, please feel free to post photos via our contact page.