Tummy Tuck Procedure in Turkey
This process takes 2 to 5 hours and is performed under general anesthesia. Although different methods can be used according to the health status of the patients, the procedure is usually performed with an incision made on the upper part of the groin, from the hip to the hip. In addition, if the abdomen is stuck, an incision may be made around the navel to remove it. After this stage, necessary adjustments are made in the abdominal muscles.
After the regulation of the abdominal muscles, excess skin and fat are removed. Then suturing is performed. Depending on the condition of the abdomen, a new belly button may need to be formed. Scars may occur around the navel and in the lower abdomen after the procedure.
What Are the Different Types of Tummy Tuck?
The abdominoplasty procedure is very suitable for people with excess fat and skin in the lower abdomen. The general details of this species are as follows:
- As the procedure is comprehensive, general anesthesia is preferred and thus the patient is comfortable.
- The procedure starts with the incision made between the stomach button and the inguinal capillary line. The size of the incision is determined by the physician depending on the procedure.
- Abdominal skin is removed and necessary procedures are performed to strengthen the weakened abdominal muscles.
- In the next stage, a second incision is made if deemed necessary. Extraction of excess skin in the upper regions and reshaping the core is performed at this stage.
- The skin on the upper abdomen is pulled down by the doctor and the two parts of the abdomen are joined together.
- Remove excess skin from the junction area and then end the procedure by suturing.
Due to the large size of the incision, tapes, clips and special adhesives are used in the areas to be sutured.
It is a mini tummy tuck turkey procedure applied when the amount of fat to be extracted is low. The aim is to remove fat and excess skin from the lower abdomen. Incisions are small. Because of these properties, the patient recovers in a short time and less scarring remains.
The extended tummy tuck procedure involves a much more comprehensive treatment of fat and skin. Here, excess fat is removed not only from the abdominal region but also from the lateral regions. This procedure is performed along the abdomen to the posterior section of the hip. In some cases, liposuction may be needed for the abdomen and hip.
4. Belt Lipectomy
This practice, as the name implies, aims to remove excess fat and skin from the patient’s belt line. In this way, both the tightening of the region is ensured and the hip region is treated. And also, depending on the patient’s wishes, the fats obtained therein can be used to strengthen the hip. In the first stage, the patient should lie face down as the procedure will be performed in the hip region. When the next step starts, the surgery team turns the patients face down.
What Should Be Considered in Tummy Tuck?
There are some points to be considered before and after in order for the tummy tuck turkey process to be successful. These are listed below as substances.
- Stop eating and drinking completely 12 hours before surgery.
- You will be required to stay in the hospital after the operation. Preparing comfortable and loose clothes will make you feel comfortable in this process.
- Always share your medication and other medical history information with your doctor.
- Ask your doctor about anything that comes into your mind before the operation.
- Clean your home thoroughly before the surgery. Because you won’t be able to clean up after surgery.
- Come to the clinic with comfortable and loose clothing that makes little contact with your body.
- Do not bring your valuables and jewelry to the clinic.
- Remove your false nails and nail polishes, as the pulse monitor will be attached to your finger, as appropriate.
You will feel slight pain after the operation and you will see your abdomen swollen. If you feel uncomfortable, you may need to take painkillers. The sutures on the abdominal surface will be removed after 5-7 days, but you will need to wait for a few weeks for deep sutures to be removed. Wearing a special corset for 6 weeks after surgery is an important requirement for the healing process.
During the first 6 weeks after surgery, you should avoid heavy work and exercise. The wounds on the treated area may look worse over 3 to 6 months, but this is perfectly normal. Keep in mind that you need 9 to 12 months for the wounds to heal fully. The scars here may never disappear, but don’t worry because the incisions will not appear under the clothes and swimsuits.
What Should I Expect from Tummy Tuck?
On the 2nd day after surgery, patients only need to rest. In this process, a special corset is worn on the operation area. This corset accelerates the healing process and protects the sutures. The swelling seen after surgery is extremely normal and is a temporary condition.
The patient is discharged if there is no complication in the patient who is hospitalized for 48 hours after the operation. Keep in mind that you will need a companion at this point. Especially during the first 2 weeks, you will have to rest at home and you should not bend your knees during this period. Once your sutures have been removed, you can start your light routine that is not heavy. The average recovery period is 6 weeks. Your doctor will give you the most appropriate advice for this period. Taking these into consideration, you can get through this period more easily.
Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure and therefore has a number of risks. For a successful procedure, it is very important that a specialist surgeon and a clinic with medical competence be preferred.