Incredible Changes of Liposuction Before and After
Liposuction stands out as a procedure which is in fashion lately. So much so that, this procedure which ordinary people get, is often preferred even by famous Hollywood celebrities. Incredible changes occur thanks to this procedure and people can have the body of their dreams. So, what is liposuction? Who can get this procedure? How is Liposuction done? You can find the answers to all these questions, before and after photos in the following article.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is the procedure of removing fat from the specific part of the body and reshaping of that part. This procedure, which is intensively performed today, is generally applied to regions such as hips, thigh, neck and face. It is a procedure performed by hollow, thin tubes called cannulas and aspirator. Although the main aim here is to take the fat out, liposuction is not a method for losing weight. Therefore, it should be known that this procedure is not an alternative for diet and exercise. It is especially preferred for removing the fat which certainly can’t be removed by diet or exercise. This procedure can be performed with different methods developed. In addition, it can also be performed together with other different aesthetic procedures. In this you can learn more about before and after Liposuction
Who Can Have It Done?
Every healthy person can have this procedure done. But, there has to be skin elasticity needed for the procedure. It is a suitable method for those who can’t get rid of their intractable fat.
There are also people for whom liposuction is risky. These are; smokers, pregnant women, overweight people, people who have skin sagging and people who are older. You can find out whether liposuction is suitable for you or not at the consultation stage.
There are steps to be followed for liposuction. These steps can be listed as follows:
- Anesthesia: Generally, local anesthesia is preferred for liposuction. But, in some cases the area where liposuction is to be applied may be very large. In such situations, general anesthesia can be used.
- Incisions: After the patient is under anesthesia, next stage begins. Here, incisions for 6-8 mm are opened at the points that are determined earlier. The number of incisions to be opened varies according to the size of the procedure.
- Placement of the Cannulas: After the incisions are completed, cannulas are placed inside them. A cannula is a hollow and thin tube. The aim of this is to clearly transmit the suction pressure to the fat and remove the fat through this canal.
- Supported Techniques: There are different techniques used for liposuction. The main purpose in these techniques is to break down and liquefy the fat. In this way, fat can be taken out of the body much more comfortably. According to the condition of the patients, water jet, laser or ultrasound supported techniques can be used. The success of liposuction increases thanks to these techniques.
- Closing the Incisions: At the last stage, the opened incisions are sutured. There are no scars left as the incision sizes are small. In addition, drainage tubes can be placed to drain fluids from the surgery area. The stitches and these placed tubes are removed 7-10 days after the procedure.
- Recovery Process: Right after having liposuction, patient has to wear compression clothes. These clothes should be worn at least for a month. This affects the healing process positively and at the same time makes it possible to preserve the shape of the body. In addition, painkillers and antibiotics should be used to avoid possible risks and relieve the pain after the surgery.
There may be swelling and bruising after the liposuction procedure. These are normal. Bruising and swellings disappear after a while. In addition, there may be a temporary loss of sensation in the surgery area. For a complete recovery, it may be necessary to wait for 6 months.
In order for this treatment to be completed without any problem, an extra care has to be given for the selection of the doctor and the clinic. You can overcome the recovery process without any problem thanks to a doctor specialized in his field and a clinic with medical competence.
Which Celebrities Had Liposuction?
Liposuction stands out as the most famous aesthetic treatment of the recent times. It is preferred by those who want to get rid of the intractable fat and who want to shape different parts of their body. Because it gives very effective results, celebrities also have liposuction. It is known that some of the famous Hollywood stars had liposuction.
With liposuction, almost all parts of the body can be shaped. Celebrities, whose body contours are not as they want for different reasons, eliminate these problems with liposuction. The procedure which may sometimes be applied to neck and facial area can also be applied to different areas. In short, the fact that it meets the expectations effectively enabled it to be frequently preferred by the celebrities. The celebrities in the below list have this procedure done earlier. Some of them even had more than one liposuction surgeries. The celebrities who had liposuction are as below:
- Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian
- Demi Moore
- Kathy Griffin
- Sharon Osbourne
- Janice Dickinson
- Courtney Love
- Mariah Carey
- Heidi Montag
Photos Before and After Liposuction
Liposuction, which gives extremely effective solutions in eliminating the intractable fat, makes it possible for people to change their appearance as they wish. With this procedure, you can reshape any desired part of your body and bring it to the size you want. You will be amazed after the incredible change and in the end you will have the body in your dreams. This is the very reason why liposuction is preferred by the celebrities. We have gathered for you before and after photos of people who had liposuction.