With this method the collected hair is directly planted in the area. The tools called “DHI pens” are used in this method which does not require to open canals beforehand. After the hair is put inside these pens, they are implanted directly in the area. By this, because the canals are opened exactly the size of the graft, there are less transplantation marks and bleeding.
The pen nibs who are specific to the patient and only have one use are utilized.
The transplantation can be performed with a better management of the depth, density and sides.
The operation is realized with much less pain and bleeding.
With 88%, we have a higher success rate than of ISHRS’.
The operations are only performed by the specialized hair surgeons.
Thanks to suitable genetics and insensitivity of DHI, transplanted roots stay forever.
Collection: In this stage, with a specific tool called “micro motor”, the hairs who are smaller than 1 diameter are removed from the scalp and collected. There will not be any scars or cuts and the collected hairs are immediately suitable for transplantation.
Arrangement: The hairs are carefully put in the pens which contain suitable canals for the height of the hair strand.
Plantation: The hairs inside the pens are stuck in directly in the hairless area, thus the canals are opened and the hairs are planted at the same time. The hair is transferred easily, suitably for the angle and the depth in the area. They will stay forever and never be lost post transplantation.
Free One Hour Consultation for all Patients
Please fill oır free Consultation form, Our managers will call yourin 3+1 Days Hair Transplant
DHI uses single-use disposable punches and needles for every session. Strict protocols are applied to all processes and at all levels to guarantee %100 safety.
For the extraction and the placement tiny disposable instruments are used with a diameter of 1mm or less.
Full control the depth, the direction and the angle of placement ansurer a %100 natural..
Maximum Viability Guaranteed
Grafts viability rate is above %90, while the industry’s average is about %50, as per DHI studies.
Who Are The Good Candidates For DHI Technique
The patient group below are the most appropriate candidates for Direct Hair Implantation (DHI).
1) Patients in need of front line transplantation
2) Eye-brow transplantation
3) Beard and moustache transplantation
4) Patients who don’t prefer shaving
5) Patients who want to have thicker and high density in their receding and balding area (if the donor area allows and if the recipient area is not large).
DHI Technique Versus FUE Hair Transplantation
1) DHI uses the special Implanter (Pen) to precisely control the angle, depth and direction of the implanted follicle. This creates a totally natural hairline and natural look.
2) In DHI technique, the extracted grafts are directly implanted into the recipient area, whereas in FUE technique, extracted grafts are kept in a special solution, canals are opened in recipient area and then extracted grafts are implanted to the opened canals.
There is no extra step of opening canals in DHI.
3) There is no bleeding in DHI since the implantation is performed with the special Implanter without opening canals.
4) There is no crusting, pitting or postulation in DHI.
5) It is possible to implant 45-60 grafts per cm2 in FUE, however, it is possible to implant 80-90 grafts per cm2 in DHI without affecting the scalp blood supply. That means the possible maximum density can be achieved with DHI. For example, in a given receding area in the front line, if the maximum hair transplantation can be achieved with FUE is 1,000 grafts; it could be 2,000 grafts for the same area with DHI technique.
6) The maximum number of grafts in one session with DHI can be around 2,000 grafts, whereas in FUE it can be up to 5,000 grafts. So the patients who need over 2,000 grafts shall accept more than one session with DHI.
7) Giving angle and direction is much easier and more successful in DHI with the special Implanter (Pen).
8) There is no need for shaving in DHI, only the donor area is trimmed. In FUE, the whole scalp should be shaved before the procedure.
9) The patient that had DHI technique can go back to their normal routine much quicker than the patient that had FUE Hair Transplantation.
10) The recovery is faster in DHI.