The hairline is very important for people’s overall appearance. However, hair loss usually causes this line to go back and changes the appearance. There are different options for fixing this situation. Hair transplantation is one of them. So, is hair transplantation the most suitable solution for the receding hairline? Is there an alternative treatment that permanently solves this problem? All are in our article.
What is a Receding Hairline?
Hair loss is a condition that can be seen in both men and women. However, it usually occurs differently.
- Examining the hair loss in women, it will be seen that it is generally in the upper parts of the scalp. Hair loss is less experienced in the anterior, lateral, and posterior areas.
- In men, hair loss usually starts from the anterior region and progresses to the temples. In some, the hair loss starts from the top area and expands from here.
Receding hairline is the displacement of the front hairline as a result of hair loss. In this case, the hairline goes backward. Depending on the severity of the hair loss, it may even disappear completely.
Can I Fix My Receding Hairline Myself?
Even if there is no certain answer to this question, you can at least try some natural methods. Apart from hair transplantation, you can prevent further receding of your hairline by following these steps:
- Eat healthy (Create a menu rich in antioxidants)
- Switch to a more natural shampoo
- Apply scalp massage
- Try essential oils
Although these methods do not provide definitive results, they can at least slow down hair loss. Unfortunately, there is no treatment method that you can use yourself to eliminate the receding hairline permanently. For this, drug treatment or hair transplantation may be recommended according to the doctor’s advice and the severity of the hair loss.
You May Also Like: Hair Transplant Just for Hairline: Everything You Need to Know
Receding Hairline Treatment
For receding hairline, it is possible to use different solutions other than hair transplantation. The method to be used varies according to the expectations of the person and the status of the hair loss. For example, if hair loss has just begun and the receding in the hairline is not very evident, drug treatment may be preferred. The loss in the anterior hairline can be stopped with topical and other drugs to be used.
Another preferred solution for this problem is the product known as hair dust or follicle powder. This product makes the hair look much more intense. Thus, it provides the desired result in a very simple way. However, it is a temporary solution and must be repeated constantly.
Hair transplantation is the only effective and permanent method for receding hairline. With hair transplantation, you can get rid of this problem permanently and have a better appearance than before.
You May Also Like: How to Make Your Forehead Smaller with Hair Transplantation?
Hair Transplantation for Receding Hairline
As we said, hair transplantation is the best solution for the receding hairline. However, it is extremely important to do this in the right way and at the right time. Otherwise, the result may be a huge disappointment. Or the results may not be permanent.
The receding of the hairline takes place in a process. If the hair transplantation is performed while hair loss is continuing, the concluding result may not be permanent. Because the hair will continue to fall and the density in the anterior region will decrease. Apart from this, it is also very important to make good planning.
- To bring the hairline to the desired place, first of all, it should be ensured that there are enough grafts in the donor area.
- Then, the intensity of hair transplantation and the transplantation points are determined.
- After these preparations, the grafts taken from the donor area are transferred to the relevant region at the right angle and direction.
- Thus, it is ensured that the hair front line comes to the desired place.
When proceeding in such a planned way, hair transplantation will give much more successful results for the receding hairline.
You can have the forehead reduction by hair transplantation in Turkey at up to 70% reasonable costs. You can contact us by filling out this form to get a price.