In the past, women used to prefer small butts, nowadays this situation has changed. Big butt has become more popular, especially thanks to celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian. This has increased the interest in big butt aesthetics. Although there are different procedures to have a big butt, the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure is more preferred than others. Therefore, the Brazilian Butt Lift cost has become one of the issues that women wonder about. In the rest of our article, you can find the Brazilian Butt Lift cost and other details.
How is Brazilian Butt Lift Cost Calculated?
Brazilian Butt Lift allows women to shape their buttocks the way they want. Besides, it increases their self-confidence seriously. It is very difficult to talk about the cost of such an effective procedure. Generally, costs start at $2,000 and can go up to $10,000. The main reason why costs are so variable is the factors that affect costs. The prominent ones and the details about them can be listed as follows:
- Surgery Type: One of the major factors affecting costs is the type of surgery. If you choose a traditional butt lift, the cost will be high. Because the tissue must be cut, the underlying muscles must be tightened and the excess skin must be removed by the surgeon. In addition to this, in the case of additional procedures such as fat transfer and butt implantation, the costs will increase even more.
- Surgeon’s Expertise: Brazilian Butt Lift is an extremely comprehensive surgery. For this Butt surgery to be successful, the surgeon needs to be expert and experienced. As the expertise, experience, and reputation increase, so does the cost.
- Location of the Clinic: The location of the clinic where the surgery is performed will cause regional price differences.
- The Difficulty of the Surgery: If you have a special condition such as diabetes and immune deficiency, the surgery will be more difficult.
- Medication: You will need to use antibiotics and painkillers for your recovery period after surgery. These are also factors that add to the cost.
- Compression Garment: It provides smooth progress of the healing period. Sometimes it is included in the surgery cost; sometimes it is requested as an extra.
- Combining with Different Procedures: If you combine a different procedure with a Brazilian Butt Lift, the costs will increase even more.
The factors that affect costs are generally as mentioned. The effect of each of these may differ depending on the clinic.
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Brazilian Butt Lift cost ranges from $ 5,000 to $ 10,000 on average. However, there may be additional costs as well.
· Surgeon Fee
Depending on the quality of the surgeon performing the procedure, an additional amount may be charged.
· Hospital or Surgical Facility Costs
When the BBL costs are given to the patients, they usually include only the surgery cost. Any other processes may be subject to additional costs.
· Anesthesia Fees
These are the fees that will be charged depending on the type of anesthesia to be used in the procedure.
· Medical Tests
Many tests will be done to understand whether you are eligible for surgery and to understand that everything is fine after the procedure.
· Drug Prescriptions
You will need to use medication during the healing process.
· Post-Surgical Garments
Additional charges apply for compression garments.
· Special Pillows You May Need for Your Recovery
Depending on your type of surgery, you may need to use special pillows for a while. You must pay additional fees for these as well.
Is Brazilian Butt Lift Cost Over My Budget?
It is a fact that those who want a big butt are interested in the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. However, people wonder whether they can afford it or not. After all, nobody’s budget is unlimited. However, as stated above, it is very difficult to talk about an exact figure for the Brazilian Butt Lift. The cost varies depending on the patient’s weight, current condition, medical history, and how much fat needs to be transferred. If you live in the European countries or the USA, the figures will be between $8,000 and $16,000 with additional costs.
Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey
Brazilian Butt Lift costs in Turkey are at more reasonable levels compared to many other countries. The amount to be paid for this procedure in Turkey is on average €3,000. Considering the costs in the USA and EU countries, this figure is very reasonable. Besides, this cost includes services such as accommodation and VIP transfers. The last detail is that there is no additional cost other than the package price offered to you.
Turkey is an advanced center in cosmetic surgery. The procedures performed by the expert surgeons here get full approval from the patients. This is why tens of thousands of people come to Turkey for aesthetic procedures from different parts of the world. In short, Turkey is one of the most logical and right choices for Brazilian Butt Lift.