Brazilian butt lift is one of the most efficient methods to reshape the gluteal region. If you hear about it and think it is a women-only procedure, then you are wrong. Men can also benefit from the Brazilian butt lift procedure. In fact, recently, it can be said that this application is very popular among men. What is BBL for men? What are the differences between male BBL and female BBL? We gathered all the answers to your questions together.
Table of Contents
What Is BBL For Men?
BBL for men can be defined as a cosmetic application that provides the ability to reshape the gluteal region. Generally, it is very similar to the version that is applied to women. Yet, there are some small differences in between. Foremost among them is the region where fat is extracted. Unlike female BBL, fat is extracted from the abdominal region, sides, and back via liposuction in male BBL. This extracted fat content is then used to reshape the butt.
It can be said that the main purpose of the operation is to give the butt a more notable and tight look. Women’s wish to have a bigger and more voluminous appearance is not valid for men. Men generally want to have a square butt with a strong appearance.
Suitable Candidates for Male BBL
BBL for men may not be suitable for everyone. It is crucially important for a man who will receive this operation to meet some conditions. Men who:
- Have good state of overall health
- Are between 25 and 55
- Have small butt and want to reshape it
- Don’t smoke
- Have realistic expectations about the procedure
- Want to increase self-confidence
- Are physically active
- Have ideal weight or are close to the ideal weight
can receive this operation. Meeting all the above-given conditions is extremely important to apply male BBL.
Stages of BBL For Men Surgery
Male BBL generally requires 2-3 hours to be completed. Yet, this period of time may be shorter or longer, depending on the health conditions of the patient. In general, stages for the operation are as follows:
- First of all, a general anesthesia is applied.
- The fat that is necessary to reshape the gluteal region is extracted from the back, sides, and abdominal regions via the liposuction technique.
- Necessary processes are applied to purify extracted fat. This way, fat becomes ready to be used.
- The extracted fat is injected into specific areas of the gluteal region and thus, the butt is reshaped.
After the operation, the patient is brought to the surveillance room until he comes out of anesthesia. There, he is kept under control for some time. Later, if no complication of a serious problem is observed, the patient is discharged and sent home. Stages of male Brazilian butt lift surgery are simply as described above.
During recovery, the patient shouldn’t sit on his butt for at least 10 days. This point is so important to keep injected fat in place. To put a finer point on it, if the patient sits on his butt in this phase, then the operation will eventually fail.
Another important point after BBL for men’s operation is the compression garment. This cloth provides a faster recovery process as well as prevents many negative effects like bruises and swelling. In general, the patient should wear a compression garment for 4-6 weeks.
During this period, the patient has to take extra care of nutrition. A healthy nutrition plan has to be created and harmful substances like smoke and alcohol shouldn’t be consumed. If the patient follows these suggestions, the recovery period will probably be smooth. Additionally, it should be noted that for exact results after the operation, at least 6 months should pass.
Differences Between Female and Male BBL
Differences between female and male butt mean that procedures for female and male BBL have to be different than each other as well. Although the general approach in the application is the same, fat injection points are different. Differences between the two can be listed as follows:
- In female BBL, lower, middle, and upper regions of the butt are filled. This way, the butt becomes rounder. However, the male butt has a square-like shape, and to provide that look, fat is injected into the lower lateral subcutaneous region and upper lateral gluteus medius muscle. As a result, a more masculine appearance is obtained.
- In female BBL, fat is injected into the central gluteal area whereas, in male BBL, this process does not exist.
- In BBL for men application, having hard butt is generally the purpose, unlike soft butt is in female BBL.
BBL For Men Operation in Turkey
In Turkey, BBL for men operations is done with a high success rate. The government supports health tourism for many plastic surgeries, having this procedure in the upper section of the list. Consequently, BBL for men costs much lower in Turkey compared to USA and England. Besides, with the same experience and expertise.